Hey M Girls!
Ever since Zendaya spilled some amazing news about new music from her and Bella, we've been dying to know when we could download the second Shake It Up soundtrack, "Live 2 Dance" This week, Zen tweeted that the soundtrack will be released on March 20 and her song, "Something to Dance For" will be on it -- great news!
Check out the full soundtrack lineup, including a new Bella tune and a fun B&Z mash-up:
1. "Whodunit" Performed by Adam Hicks and Coco Jones
2. "TTYLXOX" Performed by Bella Thorne
3. "Something to Dance For" Performed by Zendaya
4. "Up Up and Away" Performed by Blush
5. "Show Ya How" Performed by Adam Irigoyen and Kenton Duty
6. "Make Your Mark" Performed by Drew Ryan Scott
7. "Don't Push Me" Performed by Coco Jones
8. "Turn It On" Performed by Amber Lily
9. "Moves Like Magic" Performed by Adam Trent
10. "Critical" Performed by TKO and Nevermind
11. "Bring the Fire" Performed by Ylwa
12. "Where's the Party" Performed by Jenilee Reyes
13. "Surprise" Performed by TKO, Nevermind and SOS
14. "Something to Dance For/TTYLXOX Mash-Up" Performed by Zendaya and Bella Thorne
-What do you think of the song lineup? Which tune are you most excited for?
Photos courtesy of Disney